Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

GET TIED UP!

I'm loving bows right now! Big Bows! Get tied up and incorporate a bow in your overall look, whether as a headband as seen in pic below(one of my designs) or on your dress as featured on an evening dress from my line's last collection. I also stumbled on this pic online of how to wear a bow as a top, it's a scarf really but the entire top ends up being just one big bow. My guest blogger, Chalanie actually told me that I could use one of my GlamHEAD headties and achieve the same look. In some cases you might have to wear a bandeau top underneath just for extra security! I actually tried tying a piece of fabric I had as a top and trust me the bandeau top was necessary:) A stiffer fabric will help your bow to stand up like the one in the pic.






        Evening dress from YC's last collection 'With Love,25'(WL25)




GlamHEAD satin bow headband

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar