Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

There's Snow Coming.....(I didn't wish for it!)

We, like many on the East Coast, are waiting for the big snow to arrive here tonight and into tomorrow. We've done very well, in my opinion, with very little snow this winter. For those who really desired a BIG one, it's on it's way.

We are in the Isolated 16+


It's to be windy too, so drifting is a concern as well. Yippee. (please read that with lots of sarcasm!)
I'm not a fan of snow and cold (It's really cold too). Our mild February had us way spoiled....seems like we should be having April weather or maybe even May by now!!

Last week I posted a new profile pic on Facebook. So many people told me that I look so much like my youngest sister. So, I made a side-by-side..... 

Do we look alike? 
I'm not sure, 
but I'm very flattered
 to think
 I may look even a bit like my beautiful sister, Rose!


Today is my birthday, I'm now 63 just like my hubby. I'm feeling very blessed to be receiving so many greetings from so many. I had to chuckle...Dale forgot his phone this morning. When I unplugged it, there was a message on the screen that Doris Fahnestock has a birthday today....thankfully he didn't need the reminder =)

Here's our little puddin', Cambrie.......


She is SO sweet!!
I must dig out some of Marcy's baby pictures because,
 to me, Cambrie looks a lot like her mommy.

Not getting much done today and that's just fine. I'll make dinner later, need to take Ellen to work soon, and I'm determined to get out my spring wreathes for the doors. Maybe I'm feeling a bit rebellious because of the coming snow, haha.

God Bless your day! Stay warm, stay safe.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar