Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

January In The Polytunnel.

Welcome to my office: 'Portugal' my polytunnel friend.   I have been busy today taking Hebe cuttings and dividing some Osteospermums or Cape Daisies:


 

Makeshift potting bench.
Over wintering yellow Sedums, newly divided grasses and ginger Lily's on the right of the plastic chair.


Osteospermums  flowering.  My Spring cabbages have been devoured by snails.  



I made these Hebe cuttings today.  I took some three weeks ago and they have rooted in the microclimate conditions created by the plastic and humidity.  I only water once or twice a week at this time of year.  

Everything is saturated out in the veg plot and gardens but at least I can still potter about in the polytunnel.  

I have lots and lots of perennials and shrubs that I have grown from cuttings and division and sold them at carboot sales.  But now I I am seriously thinking of getting a traders licence and having my own plant stall.  Have you ever had a market stall? Any advice gladly appreciated.

Have you got anything growing in your greenhouse or polytunnel at the moment?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar