Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Crowned Cherub Mirror

Happy Wednesday Sweet Friends.

I will admit that I get a jump on my Christmas decor because my daughter host Thanksgiving and I have the luxury of being able to start early.

With Thanksgiving being so late this year.  Christmas will be here quickly right after.

I am not going to show you all my decor until after Thanksgiving.  

I feel even with getting a jump on my decor it is good to wait and show it after Thanksgiving.

I enjoy that part of the holiday on my blog.

With that said lol!  
I will give you a sneak peak at my decor over my TV armoire.



I love candles and they will be in a lot of my vignettes.



Angels and Candles.  Love them both.


I also received my crowned cherubs for the top of my mirror over the mantel.

Love their sweet faces.

Hope you are getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday. 
It will be here soon.

We are normally in the 50's and 60's for November. 
Nope only in the low 20's with snow this week!

I think we are in for a long and harsh winter.
Stay cozy and warm.
Have a great rest of this week.
Hugs,
Kris

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar