Sometimes it's just easier to use instagram isn't it?
However, I love blogging and I would be incredibly distressed if any of my favourite blogs switched to an Instagram-only format.
What are your thoughts?
Do we need to prepare ourselves for blogosphere downsizing?
These are uncertain times my friends.
Here are a few shots {old & new} from my instagram photo roll:
My gorgeous friend Simone presented me with these for my birthday.
They made me happy every time I looked at them.
Hel-looooo gorgeous.
The embroidered bird's colours are so pretty.
It makes me happy just to look at it.
It also makes Dave happy, as I bought it from Target....on sale.
Go me!
Took this photo today to send to my friend Kathy who made me this gorgeous scarf from Anna Maria Horner fabrics. Kathy is truly A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
She also makes leather shoes for her toddlers which are the cutest things you've ever seen.
There is seriously nothing she can not make.
That's why I look so serious in this photo.
To emphasize how seriously talented she is:)
That's why I look so serious in this photo.
To emphasize how seriously talented she is:)
This book is filling my heart with joy.
Her blog is here
But get the book. It'll bless you. Pinky Promise.
My current favourite mug.
I bought this from Starbucks at the Children's Hospital to cheer myself up during a low moment.
Retail therapy + Coffee = Happiness
Shallow much?
Post-rugby refreshments.
See how precariously the banana smoothie is positioned next to Mr Magoo's elbow?
You guessed it.
This ended up all over this perfectly lovely chippy paint table.
I just love it when you have to call for a mop and bucket when you're out.
Good times.
Bugsy doing his favourite thing.
He's not my baby anymore is he?
He's not even a toddler.
He is a fully fledged little boy.
I might cry.
This is from Sibella Court's book Nomad.
I sneaky snapped this in the book department of David Jones.
Its blue gorgeousness was speaking to me.
The resting place.
I want to frame this picture and put it on the wall to remind the Goofballs that this is what the family room needs to look like.
It only looks like this for about 3 minutes, once a day.
**************************
On a whim, I bought the boxed set of season one "Friday Night Lights" to entertain me while I'm folding.
Oh my giddy aunt. I'm nearly at the end of the season one boxed set and totally and utterly addicted.
Love that Tami Taylor. The folding has never been so comprehensively up to date.
I'm even finding the will to iron. Unheard of!
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
If you're in Sydney.....embrace the uggs!
I'm off to make hot chocolates for the kidlets and go back to bed while we enjoy a rare Saturday morning free of rugby.
Love you more than my bed socks,
Meredy xo











0 Yorumlar