I like to enjoy the best of autumn both in and outside the home.
The view out of our front window is always so colourful at this time of year from the Liquidambar tree that we planted many years ago.
As the leaves fall they leave a red blanket on the ground that looks good for a few weeks until we clear up all the leaves, as the tree grows larger the job each year takes longer!
It's time to bring out the blankets and throws too, that provide the extra warmth.
The last of the garden flowers are bought in
Also a few branches to remind us in the evenings, of the colours outside when it is too dark to see them.
Welcome to my latest follower Lazy Daisy Jones thank you for joining me. I hope you all you enjoy a cosy autumn weekend (or fresh spring weekend). I'll be out in the garden clearing the leaves weather permitting! If you would like to join in with my Giveaway you still have time- the closing day is Sunday
Sarah x

0 Yorumlar