Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advice is so easy to give, much harder to take......

 

One of my blogger friends has their townhouse for sale ~ a stressful situation, right?  And all I can think of to say is "don't worry, worry doesn't solve anything".  Ugh, I hate platitudes, but I guess I'm dishing them out without taking them :D  

We had another bomb handed to us at work.  Our office manager has a problem.  She doesn't manage much of anything.  Over the last 7 months she has dropped the ball so many times that none of us know what's going on.  But when we do find out, it's at the last minute.  Stress, anyone?

Not sure if I mentioned this before about how difficult it is to lose weight at my age.  I gained some weight during covid ~ what's up with these people that lost weight?  How did they do that?  I'm shoveling it down to stave off the boredom ~ that's a classic.  But do other people quit eating when they're bored?  I wish that would have been me, lol.  I tried counting calories ~ always a last ditch move.  I have restarted my gym membership, and I do see improvement there.  But the weight?  It is stubbornly hanging on.  So, I'm trying one last thing you might have heard of ~ intermittent fasting.  

The way it works ~ in 24 hours, you find one 8 hour stretch for eating.  That alone takes some calculation.  I know that I'm an "evening eater".  Plus Romeo and I like to have at least one meal together.  So, noon to 8 pm is my food window.  All I have to do is wait until noon to have anything.  Which is tough, but doable.  I do feel a bit cranky around 10 am though. The idea is that you burn through all of the sugars we normally get our energy from, and then begin burning fat.  I do know a few people that used this method successfully, but who knows if it will work for me. I'm giving it two weeks.  If nothing happens, then that plan is going out the window, and I'll just have to buy new clothes...





Oh, my :-)

Love, 365



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar