I wanted to make the most of the unseasonal weather as rain is expected tomorrow. DD is very poorly - more than usual so I took the dogs round the block so the old dog could get a walk. I took him back and Poppy looked expectantly at me so I took her down the river. I forgot my camera but took some photos last week when I went on my own.
i love the fact that it only takes about 5 minutes from my house to walk to the river. I live within walking distance of the town center too so I am pleased to have interesting walks nearby.
I sat in the garden to eat lunch and do some paper work. Then I gave the front garden a good tidy up. I found that more satisfying than doing the back as it is much smaller and after half an hour I could see results.

0 Yorumlar