Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Proof That Tupac Slept With Faith Evans

Tupac's greatest weapon when he was beefing with Biggie was the fact that he had managed to sleep with Faith Evans after she and the late Notorious B.I.G had gotten married. That's why he started 'Hit Em Up' with the words..."I ain't got no murdafucking friends, that's why I fucked your bitch you fat murdafucker." Everyone took Tupac's words as the real deal, but many years after Pac's death, Faith Evans started claiming in interviews and in her book that she never slept with Pac. Well, the past will always come back and haunt you.










There is a lady by the name Natasha Walker, who was heavy in the industry back in the mid 90s. She used to date Dr. Dre, was a backup singer at Death Row Records, and was also one of Tupac's closest friends while he was alive. In a recent interview that can be found on Tupac Forum Channel on Youtube, she spilled the beans on what really transpired between Tupac and Faith Evans.








According to her, Faith Evans had been kicked off a tour cos Puff Daddy (Diddy) was giving her her payments in bits, and she couldn't take it any longer, and they had been a fallout between them. Coupled with the fact that her husband, Biggie was cheating on her a lot at time, she went back to West Coast (LA to be precise), and one night at a nightclub...






'She was like "I'm broke" and I was sitting on the couch and was like "Girl you broke?" "I'm broke...I got no money." And that's when she starts telling me about the tour...Actually they kicked her off the tour and she came back here broke as hell. I said "girl, you are Faith Evans with the number...lemme, girl I'm gone make a call." So I call my buddies and em...they worked at Century City Club, they had a big Ahh! All these big clubs around. And they said "Yea, we'll hire her. We'll get her some G's now." So I got her hired all these little clubs that week. Now...After that she was all happy and stuff.'






Then she got into the main gist.

'Tupac...cos me and her were sitting by each other (at a club) and Tupac came and sat in-between us. And I was like, okay, and then she (Faith) put her leg in-between Tupac's legs...like on top of his leg like, I said "Uh!" Then he started rubbing her leg. And so...after somehow, later on, me and Pac are alone and I say "Pac are you...What tha fuck is this?" He was like "Yea, I got that bitch. I got his bitch sucking my dick." I was like "What the hell." He said "yea, this ain't nothing, this ain't nothing, I'm showing him." I'm like "Okay." Uhm! That's how all that came about. Now, she a liar. She's a liar...Tupac said he fucked her, she sucked his dick...that's true, he got with her. That's true."'



You can also listen to Natasha Walker's full interview on the issue below.