Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Charlies Nail Art Review

Minion Nail Foil


Hey all, today's Charlies Nail Art review is a super cute Minion Nail Foil from the Despicable Me 2 film. The size of the foil strip is 13cm x 4cm and is priced at 39p. You can find this foil here.



I painted my nails matte black, and painted with foil glue when the polish was totally dry. Once the glue had dried I applied the foil, starting on my thumb nail first. On my first 3 nails the foil applied well, but on my ring and pinky I had some trouble with the Minion images I wanted on these nails, however saying that, as they came out ok on the other nails, I tried again. As this could have been because the base polish was matte, or i applied a thick layer of foil glue. Here are the first pics..With a topcoat that didn't crinkle the foil.



So my second attempt on my ring and pinky nails came out much better but still not perfect.



This is still a nice foil and super cute, even just for an accent nail. Don't forget my 10 % discount code BNM10.


FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+ are the place you need to keep updated with Charlies Nail Art, and I'll have a mid week review on another nail foil.
Stay safe and much love...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar