Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Digit-al Dozen Does Birthdays - June 2017


I can't believe that it's nearly the end of the month already.  I really need to get thinking about my favourites for this month (that will be my post for tomorrow).  Today, I have another Birthday mani for the Digit-al Dozen.  This month we are celebrating Amy's (Fancy Side Nails) birthday.  The theme is shades of pink, which I think is such an awesome theme.  There are so many different things that you can do for this.  Plus I love pink!

A little while ago I did this mani in a blue version and thought back then that I should do it in some other colours, just because I really loved the original mani.  Today seemed like the perfect time to do such a thing.  For my base I used OPI Malibu Pier Pressure and stamped using Colour Alike B A Sweetheart and OPI Hey Baby.  Stamping designs are both from Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 02.




I hope you have had a great birthday Amy!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar