Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The awkward jacket debate

I'm in the market for a jacket/coat.

I need a good strong coat and no idea where to get one. The weather has been so up and down lately. As we approach autumn, the heatwave (thankfully) appears to be gone and we are heading into a cloudy patch where I'm not sure if I need to take a jacket with me.

Sadly, my Topshop long black coat has bitten the dust this season after many hours of loyal wear. The lining fell apart. I don't know what it is about Topshop but they cannot do a good strong lining on a coat to save their lives. This is the second one I have owned that has just fallen apart on me!

Both of these images are from Topshop and I am very tempted by them. I don't need a black blazer in theory but as a lesbian, I do need multiple blazer options.

I love the colour of the below coat. I am thinking of going to try it on this week. Given my hair is now a bright red, I think this may be outfit overkill but who cares?!

I'm heading to Riga in Latvia in November and I need something heavy enough to get me through the winter months. Could this be it?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar