Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I've Got Me Some New Kitty Claws!


Hi NaiLovlies!

Last week I unfortunately suffered a couple of small corner breaks!  This was no biggie as I siezed the opportunity to change the shape of all of my nails to teeny tiny kitty claws!  This is a look I had thought about doing for a while so I jumped at the chance to give it a try.

This picture shows how my nails looked on the second day of filing.  My right hand remained unfiled until late the following day.

I took my time when it came to shaping my nails. I kid you not when I say that because I took about three days in total to finish this!!! Instead of doing the whole thing in one sitting, I did a few nails each day until I was done.  That way I didn't rush and make any mistakes.  My nails are not extra long at the moment so any mistakes would have been difficult to rectify.

I used a selection of nail files, but mainly my Leighton Denny glass nail file so my nail plate was nicely sealed.


I always file my nails whilst they have either gel or nail polish on them.  This is because a) my nails are protected by the extra strength of having a product on them whilst they are being filed and b) filing whilst wearing polish gives you a clearer view of what you nails will look like once they have been repainted.

The day after filing I soaked off my Gelish Spicy Fortune manicure and opted for a couple of coats of Vitagel Recovery ready for my next manicure using regular polish.






 I absolutely love the way they turned out!

Ciao 4 Now

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar