Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A colorblind gradient nail art

For Lela's nail art Sunday the theme of this week was "promises". Appropriate since we at least in Sweden have a tradition of taking new years promises at the new year. Maybe you in other countries do that too I guess? I'm not the person who make any promises though, still I knew what to do for this Sunday. I figured that a promise is close to a wish..right? ;) And I do wish that the following year will be great. So from darkness to light..Yes, I made a gradient and tried out one of my new polishes from Dandy Nails - Colorblind.




And yes, I loved this polish. It contains of 1MM black and white hexagons in a clear base. I used two thick coats for this nail art.

Polishes used:
HM Nail Polish - Miss Stone Heart
Kleancolor - Black
Kleancolor  - White
ZTIZ Nail Polish  (white)
Dandy Nails - Colorblind

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar