Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wow - what a waste of money the ELLE UK Feb issue was

 Bit annoyed. I bought ELLE today and was all excited! Well, rather my dad bought it for me and brought it home since I am stuck in bed and unable to move. I was DYING for something interesting to read until I opened it and realised I had to get through 20 pages of Chanel adverts before they even stuck in another advert from a differnet company.
 While the adverts are visually stunning and I understand that running a magazine like ELLE is expensive but I am seriously contemplating not buying the magazine again. I was a bit annoyed last month when it was a bit on the light and boring side but this month is all about the bulking up with adverts.
 I did enjoy the runway edit that came with it - but the same information that is printed in the free edit is also featured in the magazine which is a bit of a time wasting pointless journey.
So all in all, if the magazine does not improve next month - I will no longer be buying ELLE. It will be added to the growing list of magazines I no longer buy :

Marie Claire - too eco preachy
Cosmopolitan - It is no longer 1993 and I am interested in more then sexually pleasing a man
Glamour - I do occasionally buy Glamour
ELLE - too heavy on adverts and not enough editiorial
Grazia - Only so much I can read about Kate Middleton before I have had enough. BORING!
Look - too much high street fashion is dull plus I get sick of reality tv all over it every week.
Harpers Bazaar - I buy but yet I never read....why is that????

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar