Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Whats on, the high street today?

I kinda need these. a lot. in my life. now. from topshop. i think, for the first time. I've understood what the love songs are trying to tell me. I think there was music, Singing, Dancing and some birds.....oh to be in love!
If your like me, and work in a place where you have to wear black all the time. it can leave you a little color hungry. for brights and folds, the like of which have never been seen before. So this is from Viv Westwood. and it comes in two colors. both jeweled brights. both under 200 euro. nice......wear with very muted accessories. let the dress do the talking.
I've been looking for a nice belt for ages. since I aqquired a 90's style mens white shirt. it needs a nice belt. this one is from urban outfitters. it's ok, but it's a bit, well, pennys....but still, its the best one i have come across!
there are no words. i love this. it's from the vintage section at urban outfitters.com and i love it. hate the boots they have with it. but this is 80's reproduction vintage at it's best. team with the above glasses and better footwear! a side ponytail on the head would not go amiss....
I need these in my life. they come in three colors and are what i have been dreaming of. sexy and functional. my brief was to find a pair of ankle boots, lace up with peep toe and a decent heel. i think i may have found them in urban outfitters....
Leather is difficult. I have rocked the leather trend in my youth. a leather pencil skirt (bad times) and a leather mini skirt (good times) and can tell you (as an ex teenage goth) that leather in the summertime is no joke. it's sweaty, uncomfortable and bloody warm. there is nothing worse then a hot waistband and a cool lining. horrible. but while i have moved onto my collection of throw on leather jackets, i do like the leather shorts trend. since Wang featured leather shorts in his A/W10 collection, you'd be best getting the shorts now to wear with bare legs for those summer evenings (which in ireland, lets face it. we wont get) and then team with tights for the winter and some velvet (wang mixed fabrics in his collection) tops or something. nice.....
Believe it or not, this mesh disaster comes from Topshop. it's the sort of thing teenage goths start frothing at the mouth for. when, i repeat, when, does this EVER come in handy???? how could you wear it? where would you wear it? what would you put under it? giant pants? who thought up this sort of mess??????
I'm sure it's a complete chance that Topshop have produced bags which are identical to Chris Kane's collection for SS10. complete chance. so, erm, if you fancy something completely different to Mr Kane's candy colored gingham prints. then you could do worse then this bag.....even if the advertising and plug for topshop on the side is  a bit sad.....
I'm loving the new selection of maxi dresses from topshop and tee and cake. like this one. sling on with leather look leggings and a black hat....oooooh and a leather cropped jacket! this demands 90's grunge.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar